TACC has partnered with FranklinCovey to offer members an ALL ACCESS PASS for unlimited access to over 400 online, on-demand courses to bring the training to you!
An ALL ACCESS PASS offers a Complete Training Solution!
- Comes with tools, assessments, videos, digital learning modules and all of FranklinCovey’s training courses — available on-demand.
- Access FranklinCovey’s complete collection of content, whenever and wherever you need it.
- Attend exclusive ALL ACCESS PASS monthly thought-leader webcasts.
- Training courses for every level of your co-op from organizational leaders to individual contributors.
- TACC support to help you select and design training to meet your needs.
FranklinCovey, best known for its flagship training course, “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”, has been providing professional development tools to organizations for nearly three decades.
Course Topics Include…
♦ The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
♦ Leading a Team
♦ Building Trust
♦ Managing Millenials
♦ Conflict Resolution
♦ Managing Change
♦ Meeting Effectiveness
♦ Employee Engagement
♦ Productivity (Time management, email management, taking initiative, etc.)
♦ Strategic Thinking and Planning
♦ Developing Talent
♦ Giving Effective Feedback
…the list goes on!
“I’m Audrey Hofferber with Texhoma Wheat Growers and we recently used the FranklinCovey training with a facilitator. We did a couple trainings through there. One of them was the ‘Four Disciplines’ and the other was the ‘Speed of Trust’. The $375 that TACC is offering is a outstanding deal. You will get a lot of great information and a lot of great training using the FranklinCovey!”