**Application materials (resume & cover letter) DUE FRIDAY, MARCH 25, 2022**
Texas Agricultural Cooperative Council takes pride in their internship program each summer and strives to bring the best of the best to work in our industry.
- To provide an insight into the cooperative business model to those interested in pursuing such a career.
- To begin a much-needed effort to actively recruit candidates to fill the shoes of retiring co-op general managers and key employees.
- To create a broader awareness that a career in cooperatives is a viable alternative for college graduates.
- To provide college students real-life work experience.
- To build lasting recruiting relationships with agricultural university leaders and students in the workforce.