POSITION: General Manager
TYPE OF AGRICULTURAL CO-OP:
- Bulk and Bagged Feed Mills
- Fertilizer Plant
- Multiple Retail Locations
- Farm Inputs
- Transportation Fleet
SALES: 5 Year Average: $15,090,343
- Northeast Texas
- Southwest Arkansas
- Northwest Louisiana
BOARD: 7 Member
- Exceptional business & financial skills
- Experience in the agricultural industry
- Excellent communication and human relation skills
- Proven management skills
- Inventory management
- Retail knowledge
TIMETABLE: Position is open until the most qualified candidate is selected by the board of directors, and will be allowed to cross-train under the current manager until May of 2023.
- $75,000 – $80,000
- 401K match 4%
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid vehicle mileage
SEND RESUMES TO:
POSITION: Benefits Administrator
- Maintain and update employee records and benefits files.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including enrollments, terminations, and claims.
- Advise and inform employees of the details of the company’s benefit programs.
- Resolve benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Evaluate the efficiency and value of current benefit programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with payroll and ensure that employer contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and create records, reports, and documentation in accordance with federal, state, and provider regulations.
- 3 years of Benefits experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of labor law and reporting
SEND INQUIRIES TO: