For information on any positions listed, please contact the Texas Agricultural Cooperative Council at 512-450-0555.
♦ General Manager (posted 2/12/2018) ♦
LOCATION: Moscow, Kansas (40 miles northwest of Liberal, Kansas)
COMPANY: Northwest Cotton Growers Co-op
POSITION: General Manager
- Ginned 65,000 bales on the 2017-2018 crop
- 6 full-time employees and 30 seasonal employees
- Accepting inquiries and applications until April 1, 2018 or until position is filled.
- Candidate in place hopefully no later than May 1, 2018 to handle yearly maintenance and manage construction of a second gin on the same campus to expand to a 100,000 bale gin for the 2018-2019 crop.
- Experience in the cotton ginning industry
- Exceptional business and financial skills
- Excellent communication and human relations skills
- Proven skills at managing a diverse workforce in terms of age, gender, skill set, etc.
- Excel in professionalism, maturity, and stability
INQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
Northwest Cotton Growers Co-op
Kent Dunn, Board President
25923 – Road A
Moscow, Kansas 67952
- Salary commensurate with experience and skill set
- Company truck
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan