PCCA Job Position: Field Representative
Job Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Plains Cotton Cooperative Association (PCCA) is accepting applications for a Field Representative position for the PCCA Office in Corpus Christi, Texas. PCCA is a farmer-owned, cotton marketing cooperative headquartered in Lubbock, Texas.
Candidates with agriculture-related experience and, knowledge in the cotton industry are preferred.
Candidates should be self-motivated, well organized and detail-oriented.
Required hours of operations are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday; on-call support after normal business hours.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Computer Applications:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- Customer Service
- Experience dealing with all customer types
Field Representative Responsibilities:
- Support software
- Support hardware
- Answer telephones
- Problem resolution
- Initial analysis to trouble-shoot in-house computer system
- Eligibility requirements for Farm Service Agency
- Assist in all aspect of cotton marketing
- Farm Service Agency Eligibility
- Crop Contracts
- Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Additional responsibilities required as requested
- Some travel will be required
Plains Cotton Cooperative Association
ATTN: Cris Gwinn
P.O. Box 9015, Corpus Christi, Texas 78469